DONATE

Click here to donate to the HOHCA through Twickenham Church of Christ via Paypal

Monday, July 22, 2013

What happened to the charm?!?

I am sad (angry, annoyed, frustrated, etc) to report....
The contract on our house fell through... again. One of the people on the loan lost their job.
So here we go again. The house is back on the market. We pray for something soon so that we can close before having to pay September's mortgage.

Our time in Oregon/Washington has been GREAT! We have enjoyed spending time with my sisters and friends. I've got a few pictures of our time but I can't believe that I don't have any of my sisters and their fam! I downloaded a pic from Facebook of the Bungers in Washington and will have to take one of the Martins on my way back to the airport!



Thursday we took some time touring the town I grew up in, Woodburn. This is a picture of where we got married... very apropos since we celebrated our anniversary on the 15th.

 The gazebo where we were married.


My best friend from high school Amanda (freshman year in this picture) joined us for our tour of Woodburn.

Here is us now along with Amanda's daughter, Alyssa.


We went to Lincoln City beach with my sister Larissa and niece Rachel. You can't really tell by the photo but it was COLD!

They brought along their dog, Bentley. He LOVED digging in the sand.

My sister Kathy, niece Amanda and uncle Jake Bunger.

 The Bungers took us out on their boat and enjoyed a tour of the Seattle area. The building in between our heads is the Space Needle. 

We are currently spending time in Eugene with my friend from high school Tom and his wife Kirsten.

More photos coming soon...
And hopefully news of another contract on the house. Prayers please!!


No comments:

Post a Comment